(You can read the complete Bylaws at the
Some of the things I am passionate about are the following:
1. I want to ensure that all members and guests feel welcome and appreciated.
2. I want to foster a feeling of strong reverence for nature and a gentle
2. I want to create an environment that shows respect for individual beliefs
and acceptance of differences.
3. I want to develop a consistent, organized event structure so that all
needs are met and we can work as an efficient unit.
4. I want to continue merging the talents of the officers and members to
create a stronger grove.
So those are some of my ideas. I encourage you to let me know what you think
of these and to give me other ideas about what you think I should be working on.
You can write to me privately or use this list.
Myrddin Emerys, Pursewarden